A well-maintained vehicle means the engine efficiency can run for miles and miles, even into the six-digits. How can you maximize your engine’s lifespan, performance, and efficiency?
Optimize your vehicle by putting in regular maintenance and inspections, such as:
- Oil changes. These are essential, if you want great engine performance.
- Air filters should be changed at least once a year.
- Replace any spark plugs when your manufacturer recommendations.
- Proper tire pressure. This keeps you safe, helps your tires last, and saves you money on gas.
- Alignment check — improves engine efficiency and keeps you rolling in the right direction.
- Watch for warning lights in the dash. If a check engine light comes on, come in today!
- Get regular brake and fluid checks.
Another key part in helping your engine last is avoiding bad driving habits:
- Don’t drive your tank on low fuel or wait until it’s empty to fill up.
- Don’t rev your engine unnecessarily while in neutral or park.
- Don’t accelerate hard if the engine is still cold and hasn’t warmed up to normal operating temperatures.
You will be rewarded with great engine performance when you care for your vehicle as a whole and get regular maintenance — your car will return your efforts with longevity, better driveability, and increased fuel efficiency!
All our techs are ASE certified to repair all makes and models, and have the latest diagnostic tools to complete the job right the first time. Come see us for complete engine care and reliable repairs!
More information on Automotive Diagnostics:
- Smart Sensors in Late Model Cars
- ECU Components in Automobiles
- Engine Knocking
- Engine Sensors
- Engine Overheating
- Water Pump Problems
- Serpentine Belt
- Timing Belt
- Check Engine Light On
- Smog Check Engine Repair
- Emissions Repair Service
- Transmission Repair and Service
- What Engine Components are Evaluated
More Services we offer:
- Air Conditioning Recharge Service
- Filter Service
- Batterry Service and Replacement
- Air Conditioning repair service